Membership in AVER includes both National and Chapter?annual dues. Membership benefits include receiving AVER’s National Newsletter – The Forward Observer, discounted rates for national events, such as our biennial convention, and many others…The current dues, have not changed since August 2005, and are as follows:
- Veteran and Non Veteran?– $35.00 per year
- Life Member – $500.00 (up to 3 installments, must be paid in full within one year)
- Senior Life Member – FREE to all veterans who reach 80 years of age.
- Active Duty and Active Duty Reserve (except IRR)?– FREE
AVER dues are non-refundable.?
Proof of Service
Veterans must?provide Proof of Service one time to a Chapter Officer or AVER Board Member. Acceptable forms are: DD-214, DD-2A, Military CAC or VA ID Card.?Once it is verified?by a Chapter Officer or AVER Board?Member?a copy of this document?is no longer needed.
If you cannot scan and attach your POS, please mail a photocopy to:
AVER Membership please use the complete address below:
(Please note this is a Private Mail Box and needs the complete address to be delivered)
Any initial application without POS will be filed as Auxiliary Membership??? until POS is verified by a Chapter Officer or AVER Board Member.
Applying for AVER membership
Download requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please mail application and please use the complete address below:
- Complete Application
- Proof of Service (Verified by Chapter Officer or AVER Board)
Renewals / Update
- Complete Application (with updated Information)
- Proof of Service (if an update is needed)